- The competition is opened to all Fully Residential Schools, Ministry of Education Malaysia,Daily Schools, Religious Schools ( Government Funded ), MARA and International Schools.
- Each participation from Malaysian Schools may send one or more projects with charge of
RM 500.00 per project consisting of one teacher and two students.
- International participation will be charged RM 1500 for each project, consisting of one teacher and two students. Additional charges of RM 500 will be charged for those interested to join the Penang Town visit.
- Every individual or group is entitled to win Gold, Silver or Bronze award.
- The projects for the competition must abide the rules and regulation of INTELISEF ( please refer to the website www.intelisef2011.com ) or ISWEEP ( please refer to the website www.isweep.org ).
- Fields contested are :
i) Electronic and mechatronics / Elektronik dan Mekatronik
ii) Engineering / Kejuruteraan
iii) Medical / Perubatan
iv) Environmental / Alam Sekitar
v) Chemical / Kimia
- Participants are requires to prepare two copies of abstract of not more than 250 words. The abstract must be written in English using A4 paper.